Looking for assistance in job search (Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultrax

Hello all,

The war situation in Ukraine has become very complicated and sharp this month, and I am forced to leave Ukraine due to heavy rocket attacks (no electricity, no water), and move to my family in Austria (Wien).
Accordingly, I will lose my current job.

Therefore, I appeal to the forum participants, perhaps among us someone who is running a business in Austria, southern Germany, or western Slovakia, who needs employees and who could help with finding job and (especially) renting housing. (My areas: hydro-metallurgy (non-cyanide processes), enrichment, refining, geochemistry of platinum group and rare earth metals).

My move is sudden and forced and is сonjugated with high financial losses, so I do not claim very high salary demands (an average salary level in the industry would be enough for me now).

Thanks for any help or just even useful information!

P. S. If my message is posted in the wrong thread, please move it!

I can’t be be of much help, but hoping the best for you and your family.
Thanks for being kind :) I don't have any good decisions right now. I have to move out of my country. The situation has become unbearable in two years.

By the way, my second qualification is software development management and business consulting. Precisely, the development and optimization of business processes to automate the activities of large enterprises. Perhaps someone will be interested in my CRM/ERP and other cross-related IT- qualifications in refining. I have more than 20 years of experience and more than 50 accomplished projects in different business areas (IT / Finance / Telecom / Industrial).

I have been watching the unfortunate conflict and reprehensible loss of life in the Balkans.
But understanding the high value of turbine blades and other such materials.
I have been contemplating the inevitable clean-up operation.
All that forcibly deactivated military equipment will contain quite a substantial value.
It might even represent a substantial income for operations if managed properly by the Ukrainian government.
It would be irresponsible to neglect such a large potential revenue stream if they could be converted to necessary supplies.
Unfortunately, this will need to wait until after the sensation of hostilities for privet enterprise to become involved.
But imagine the potential if you can put in place such provisions before the end of the conflict.

I have been watching the unfortunate conflict and reprehensible loss of life in the Balkans.
But understanding the high value of turbine blades and other such materials.
I have been contemplating the inevitable clean-up operation.
All that forcibly deactivated military equipment will contain quite a substantial value.
It might even represent a substantial income for operations if managed properly by the Ukrainian government.
It would be irresponsible to neglect such a large potential revenue stream if they could be converted to necessary supplies.
Unfortunately, this will need to wait until after the sensation of hostilities for privet enterprise to become involved.
But imagine the potential if you can put in place such provisions before the end of the conflict.
First, you need to survive to see the end of the conflict.

Now ballistic missiles periodically explode 5 kilometers from my house. Sometimes the fragments of missiles downed by air defense demolish the roofs of neighbors’ houses. For two years I hoped that the conflict would end soon. But the war became totally crazy. And this nightmare will last for a very long time.

While I am retired, living comfortably in the United States, I can still support efforts that directly support the good people of Ukraine.

I wish you well in your pending move. I know several people who, at the beginning of this conflict, were evacuated to other countries, including mine, by children and grandchildren who were in a position to do so.

Should the current war spread westward, that is a position I may find myself in, having close family in Western Europe.

Be well.

Galen

Thanks for the information. Finland is a very beautiful country, I was there once in the 90s.

Hello all,

The war situation in Ukraine has become very complicated and sharp this month, and I am forced to leave Ukraine due to heavy rocket attacks (no electricity, no water), and move to my family in Austria (Wien).
Accordingly, I will lose my current job.

Therefore, I appeal to the forum participants, perhaps among us someone who is running a business in Austria, southern Germany, or western Slovakia, who needs employees and who could help with finding job and (especially) renting housing. (My areas: hydro-metallurgy (non-cyanide processes), enrichment, refining, geochemistry of platinum group and rare earth metals).

My move is sudden and forced and is сonjugated with high financial losses, so I do not claim very high salary demands (an average salary level in the industry would be enough for me now).

Thanks for any help or just even useful information!

P. S. If my message is posted in the wrong thread, please move it!

Uktax - first of all let me say how VERY SORRY I am to hear how the war in Ukraine is affecting one of our members - so VERY sad !!!

That said - You could try sending a PM to member orvi as I "think" he lives in Slovakia so he "may" (or not) be able to help

He has not been on the forum since March 15 but it can't hurt to try reaching out to him

Kurt

Are you having any luck with finding a place to move to &/or job ?

Kurt

Thanks, Kurt. I'm still searching. I have approximately two or three weeks.
If I don't find anything, I have to become just another Ukrainian unemployed refugee in the EU for some time. Undesired, but certainly new experience :)

Back