Jinchan Gold dressing agent , Where can I purchase this chemical ?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask the manufacturer for instructions.

If he can't provide it, don't buy the product. It will probably be fake. China... 'I guarnteed to you for safety when good.' Yeah... sure... learn english first.
Ignorance is still very profitable, even in this time of sharing free info and knowledge.

Most if these "Eco" friendly agents are based on Cyanide, just that it is a Ferri or Ferro cyanide.
The active leachant is Cyanide as in straight cyanide, but in a complex that act a bit different.

It's a bit more forgiving than Cyanide toxicity wise, but it is still Cyanide,
and to use it as a leachant for PMs you need to activate the CN ion\either by UV/Sun or oxidizers or both.

Straight Cyanide/Ferro/Ferri Cyanides are easy to use and get the Gold out.

These "Eco" brands are different.
Some easy some are almost impossible to get the gold out of unless you use their recommended method, which usually cost you an arm and a leg.
JinChan seem to be more or less the same.

They recommend resins and resins are story by them selves.
The resin producers stress that after a certain amount of cycles, the resin will have significant gold bound in the resin
and the only way to get it out is ashing it.

But so far no resin producers I have been in contact with have a procedure to ash the resin to minimize loss.

Better use Activated Carbon for Cyanide and other large scale leaching, even if it has less loading capacity.

Hi Barstool Miner..
I am using Jin Chan GDA and it works well if you are using Zinc to drop the PM's, resin is also an option but a little more difficult.

Generally the MOQ is 1 ton or more but if you contact '[email protected]' (manufacturer) and ask her nicely she may send you a 1kg free sample, just pay the (shipping/postage)

Kind regards

Hi Barstool Miner..
I am using Jin Chan GDA and it works well if you are using Zinc to drop the PM's, resin is also an option but a little more difficult.

Generally the MOQ is 1 ton or more but if you contact '[email protected]' (manufacturer) and ask her nicely she may send you a 1kg free sample, just pay the (shipping/postage)

Kind regards
Do you use an oxidizer?

Back