Looking for a professional refiner

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday at 8:41 PM
I own the salvage savage gold company. I build really cool Super efficiant gold processing equipment out of recycled metals and equipment. my back yard is the cherokee gold and platinum mine. I own a 180 acres of the area of the mining district. I have 20 tons of fines, assayed 3 times with aqua regina, 3.0 oz.Gold, 4.2 oz Platinum, 2.4 oz Paladium, 4.0 oz Silver per ton. I have 40 to 60 more tons that needs seperation. I have it in 55 gallon drums ready to move. I have had several different liars tell me they could refine it. I told them to send proof!! LOL!! AHAHAHAAA, Not 1 person.
I refined a little. I really don't have the time. I own auto shop, the Kokopelli Opal mines(kokopelliopals.com), several other companies. I do all my own fabrication, mining, repair, I am seriously looking for someone who can refine or help in large production. I don't need the money. Its the challenge for me, I will share in the wealth, I want the experience. If someone does the math it pans out! I was referred by a fellow miner that I highly respect. He is an opal miner, owner in Nevada, he has worked for some gold mines in north Nevada, he is also a geologist. If there is anyone who can respond to this request it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Reply
What are you looking for? Someone to process ore? Or a gold refiner? David Emslie at Prospectors Gold and Gems is an excellent refiner. Jeff Williams is in Nevada and he might be able to take a look at what you have. I would love to see the mine also. I can contact either one for you.

Back