Need Help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m trying to find this part right here that I have in the video I am having a hell of a time I can’t find it anywhere online I can’t find it at Lowe’s all the other hardware stores anyway if anybody can find it for me I would be much appreciative it is just a nipple tip chronicle nozzle for propane or natural gas jet. It’s a brass and it needs to be a female threaded and I do not remember the thread let me know thank you

Attachments

• IMG_2542.mov
    49.5 MB
I’m trying to find this part right here that I have in the video I am having a hell of a time I can’t find it anywhere online I can’t find it at Lowe’s all the other hardware stores anyway if anybody can find it for me I would be much appreciative it is just a nipple tip chronicle nozzle for propane or natural gas jet. It’s a brass and it needs to be a female threaded and I do not remember the thread let me know thank you
Check your picture, it is blurry and out of focus.
Brand and serial number will probably help.

There should be an AirGas store near your location. They sell all kinds of welding equipment.

You still haven't answered, torch tip or jet. We would like to help, but you have to help us also.

Back