GoldSilverPro's Book For Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for getting backing to me so quickly. I will check it out later today. Steve can I purchase it via credit card from your site? If so, thats the way I would prefer to buy it.
Kevin

Hi GSP I'm new on the forum. I have been looking for good info on the subjects in this group. Took me a little while to find the place but I finally made it.

Now I have an entirely new project to study up on. lol

I make things. Drones, security devices, computers, contraptions, gizmo's, you name it. So found myself with all this electronic scrap, I hate to waste and I knew there was gold on the contacts. Now I finally know what to do, after the months... and months... of studying that lay ahead. lol

Now I will be able truthfully say I have an "evil lab," and not just be referring to the robots, servers, Linux machines, rail-guns, high-power lasers and whatnot I have lying around on the shelves.
-This new project is going to require a little more than it's own table though. A small well-ventilated shed located WAY out back should suffice. And I finally have a great place to hang up all the, explosive, land-mines, tank crossing, Impact Area, and Danger signs I collected, during my former profession as a Infantry Soldier.

Might even have to get a few more specialized ones. :twisted:

Retirement check not in yet so no pay-pal for me. I'll be sending the Money Order out tomorrow.

PM me with the info you need on it, and how I should make it out to you.

Thanks man

A quick thank you to GSP for making this knowledge available. Its been a great read and was well well worth the money.

Next step a set of Steve's videos :)

-Lance

hi chris i want to buy your book it must be good book for refining as i see in Your samples of the book
i can buy it by paypal or credit card so send me your card number and i will send you your money
i cant wait until i get your book

masihrashidi,

Thanks for your interest in my book. If you don't mind, please go by the procedure below. It would help me keep things straight if you do.

To purchase the book, go to Steve's website
http://goldrecovery.us/

After logging in (username = gold, password = goldm1ner* Please note that the i in the password is replaced by the numeral 1) and then clicking on "I Agree", click on "Click here to see price list". You should now be on:
http://www.goldrecovery.us/pricing.asp

You will see my big red GoldSilverPro avatar and a Paypal button.

Please note that this offer is exactly the same as the one I gave in the first post of this thread. You get digital copies of the book I wrote plus 189 digital pages of some of my posts organized by subject.

Thanks again,
Chris Owen

I would like to inform fellow members that I am now proud owner of GSP ebook. That was my Christmass present and one of the best I ever got. This ebook is worth every cent and even more. Thank you Chris.

Please Notice

I received an order for a book yesterday. The person's last name was Logan and his email address began with cramdon@. I got a email failure notice when I sent the book for the following reason:
The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full.

Whoever ordered this, please advise me by PM as to what to do.

Chris

Update: I tried resending this on 12/29. Same problem.

Update 1/1/11. Tried again with no luck. Returned $35 to James Logan through Paypal.

lazersteve said:
Chris,

For quick access to the funds you should apply for the Paypal card. It allows you to use the funds via the card as soon as they clear Paypal. The card is free and has no annual fee. It can be used like a debit card at stores and like a credit card online.

Steve

You know that this being free and having no annual fees wont last long. a prime example of too good to be true services like paypal was cable t.v. No Commercials. wide variety of channel topics. all day, all night.

Now cable t.v. has more commercials than regular t.v., runs info commercials at night, and makes you pay for "premium" content it originally touted to get you hooked in.

I can foresee paypal becomming a financial giant (it's almost there now) that will find ways - just like the banks and brokerage firms have done and continue to do - to rip you off.

WHY IS IT THAT THEFT AND CIMINAL EXPLOITATION ENACTED AND PRACTICED BY BUSINESSES TODAY IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE BY THE AMERICAN GOV. - EVEN NOW DURRING THIS DEPRESSION OUR ECONOMY IS IN THAT WAS CAUSED BY THIS VERY CRIMINAL ELEMENT, WITH THE VERY CRIMINAL INTENT, TO CRIMINALLY OPERATE ON AND OFF OUR SHORES?

I concede the floor, Mr. Chairman ...

DarkspARCS said:
WHY IS IT THAT THEFT AND CIMINAL EXPLOITATION ENACTED AND PRACTICED BY BUSINESSES TODAY IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE BY THE AMERICAN GOV. - EVEN NOW DURRING THIS DEPRESSION OUR ECONOMY IS IN THAT WAS CAUSED BY THIS VERY CRIMINAL ELEMENT, WITH THE VERY CRIMINAL INTENT, TO CRIMINALLY OPERATE ON AND OFF OUR SHORES?

Simply put,

Because greed, covetousness, gluttony, and corruption have become the founding principals of Capitalism.

Due to some recent posts, I began to look for my posts of the review I left on GSP's book, as well as a ton of collected posts.

Guess what - I never left a review.! Don't ever get old - I'm tellin' ya!

Many sources may address the science, the mechanics, the "how-to" of refining in general, some even address recovery from scrap, E- & otherwise. Chris does all of that & more - He digs deep to share, well, SECRETS concerning the business side of this hobby. If one takes the time to, not just READ, but ABSORB this resource, one could easily take this from "hobby" to "CAREER".

If you choose not to take advantage of this resource, that's your business. No one here shoves it down anyone's throat, not even GSP. But I gotta say, if you're serious about this field & don't - its like paying tuition to go to college but refusing to buy any textbooks. I, for one, won't stand quietly by while uninformed individuals take personal pot shots at GSP, or, for that matter, lazersteve, either.

My dad always said that money paid for tools is never wasted & he said it 'cause his dad said it, too. This book, as well as lasersteve's DVDs are tools, not gimmicks, not entertainment, more like tickets that can take you where you want to go, if you'll just get on the train.

Just FWIW (For What Its Worth)
dtectr

Hi boys, I am new here, I want to know how to buy the book, because there are no link to buy oit in goldrecovery.us. :cry:

alesswo said:
Hi boys, I am new here, I want to know how to buy the book, because there are no link to buy oit in goldrecovery.us. :cry:

Its #30 on the list;

alesswo said:
jimdoc said:
alesswo said:

Its #30 on the list;
Thanks, I have ordered....!!! :p
I got it.. excellent book.

There are any updated version of first part in terms of where to search for gold in new products like new PC, notebooks, cell phones, iphones etc?

alesswo said:
alesswo said:
jimdoc said:
alesswo said:

Its #30 on the list;
Thanks, I have ordered....!!! :p
I got it.. excellent book.

There are any updated version of first part in terms of where to search for gold in new products like new PC, notebooks, cell phones, iphones etc?

You can find a lot of that information here on the forum thru searches.

I've been posting alot of information on my PM discoveries within the electronics I've been working with, which range from a 1940's RCA Victor, 1970's Hammond organ, tv's, lcd's, and monitors, stereos, vcrs, pcbs, cameras, printers, game consoles, hard drives, optical drives, networks, telephone systems, automotive systems, circuit breakers, and more.

Running a search on my posts may assist anyone looking for PM and other high value material (such as Rare Earth Elements) locations, types, and values found within electronics in general.

I especially like showing off the gold boards I find as well... lol :lol:

Back