GoldSilverPro's Book For Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Chris's books today. Best money i have spent in awhile.

Way to go Chris. How's the setup going on your lab and business ?

Thank you all for your Paypal suggestions. I was pleasantly overwhelmed. However, I decided to take the easy way out. Lazersteve kindly offered to temporarily place the Paypal button for my book on his website.

To purchase the book, go to Steve's website
http://goldrecovery.us/

After logging in (username = gold, password = goldm1ner*) and then clicking on "I Agree", click on "Click here to see price list". You should now be on:
http://www.goldrecovery.us/pricing.asp

You will see my big red GoldSilverPro avatar and a Paypal button.

Please note that this offer is exactly the same as the one I gave in the first post of this thread. You get digital copies of the book I wrote plus 189 digital pages of some of my posts organized by subject.

Thanks again,
Chris Owen

You wrote earlier:

(2) Chemically stripped (electrolytically) the gold plate and gold alloy brazes selectively without attacking the base metals (the crux of my invention).

Is this info included in your offering?

Regards, Steve

It's important to note that GSP's product on my website is a completely different Paypal checkout process than any other items you buy on my site.

His button bills you for his book directly to his Paypal account, and my buttons bill you for the items you buy on my site directly to my paypal account. He handles all of the leg work after you place the order for the book, I'm just giving him somewhere convenient to place the button for now.

Steve

Noble Metals recovery said:
You wrote earlier:

(2) Chemically stripped (electrolytically) the gold plate and gold alloy brazes selectively without attacking the base metals (the crux of my invention).

Is this info included in your offering?

Steve. Sorry I didn't answer you before.

The answer is no. There are only a hand full of technical topics that I don't discuss freely. They involve very obscure applications and this is one of them. The book mainly contains detailed information on basic gold refining, silver refining, fire assaying, etc., with a lot of tips and tricks. The Table of Contents can be downloaded from the attachment on the first post in this thread.

Chris

GSP,

Does your book or any of your forum posts include information on the do's and dont's of melting scrap and pouring into molds with a torch or electromelt?

Yes, there is some fairly detailed info on my method of torch melting in both the book and the forum posts. There is none for the Electromelt except to say that I don't like them and would never use one again.

Chris

LeftyTheBandit said:
I know you hate PayPal but what if you added a bit to price to cover there cost to you. I live in Canada and money orders cost like $8.

Ahh crap I'll just but $35 bucks in an envelope and sent it snail mail... :cry:

glorycloud said:
Hey GSP - why not charge extra for "whining". :lol: :lol: :lol:

GSP: Aren't you glad I whined? Look how PayPal rocketed sales! 8)

Thank you GSP, I got the book, I have not had time to read it yet, that is an alot of information, and thanks so much for all of the trouble you went to to create this book, the price is nothing in comparrison, and also I really appreciate the trouble you went to to get me my copy, (sending this to someone with a computer and no Idea of how to use one). You trully are a blessing to us on this forum, THANKS.

As far as I know Chris still sells the Guide.

There is a link on my website for purchasing the book directly from him. He gets all the proceeds and handles delivery as well. While you are there you may see something on my pricing page you need. :mrgreen:

http://goldrecovery.us/pricing.asp

user : gold
password: goldm1ner*

Chris if you no longer sell the guide I will remove the button from my pricing page.

Steve

I finally purchased a copy a couple of weeks ago. I have printed out the whole thing, including the forum posts. It's worth it's weight in gold, silver and palladium. Thank you Chris for a job well done. Only wish I had it about 15 years ago.

Thank you. Since I have not been doing much gold recovery for the past year, I haven't been posting on the forum, but I still do take a peek now and then. Now with the nice weather, I will be going back at it, but not until I go over lots of the great info in Chris's books. Even though most of it is stuff that I already "know", (plus things that I have no experience with, i.e. silver contacts) there's just something special about seeing it from another person's perspective. Some of the time, doing things just a wee bit different can have a dramatic effect as to how easy, safe, or productive your process is. That's what I'm after now, those subtle differences that make all the difference in the world when it come to enjoying the hobby/business of gold recovery from electronic scrap.

Back