Honest Refiner?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was this to upfront and blunt?

• 1) Yes, you can't just come on here and ask for business.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 2) No. This is exactly what this forum is for.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • 3) I can see where people may not like this, but it doesn't bother me.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 4) If you had not posted, I never would have known about Hi-Tech.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • 5) You're spamming your business on a site for people looking for honest answers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6) I'm a business person myself, and can see the purpose of your post.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 7) Blah - whatever! =)

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

MiguelRosas

Let's face it - we are dealing with a non-traceable, liquid asset worth hundreds to hundreds of thousands dollars - shipped "UPS" in hope of a reasonable check a few days later.

Who in their right mind would do this?!?

We do.
------

Unfortunately there are businesses within every industry that lie, cheat, steal, underprice, underpay, over charge, etc. etc. - making it extremely difficult for any customer to know whom to trust.

I am on here with a blanket statement, representing and marketing Hi-Tech Precious Metals and Refinery.

My name is Miguel Rosas, and I am the Regional Sales Manager. We are capable of handling gold, silver, platinum and stone removal needs, including scraps, sweeps, filters and polishings . Our prices are extremely competitive and clear.

Gold - 98% (20 ounces or LESS)
$17 per ounce (20 ounces or more)
(1-3 day settlement)

Silver and Platinum - 92%
(1-3 day settlement)

Scraps, polishings, filters, sweeps ($90 waste disposal cost) - (Gold -96%, Silver and Platinum - 90%)
(3-5 day settlement)

(For a significant amount, rates may be negotiated)

We offer a FREE assay, and no minimums. Shipping/insurance is paid by you (but we can provide labels and bulk insurance rates through 3rd party companies).

I am more than willing to discuss with you to see how Hi-Tech PMR can bring value and Peace of Mind to your refining needs. We pride ourselves on Integrity within an industry that seems to have lost some ethics - and you will experience that same high level of service provided time and time again.

I look forward to networking with you all on this forum.

Miguel Rosas
Regional Sales Manager
http://www.Hitechpmr.com
Office: (866) 950- (PLAT) 7528
Mobile: (214) 629 - 3093

Miguel,

I went to your website, and it is professionally done but not enough to convince me to send you material. Your rates are fair and turn around is acceptable for the area of the country you are operating in but you have not convinced me that you are not just a melter with an XRF gun. If you have the lab you mention, please post some pictures of it, if you do refine in house, show some shots of your acid room, your silver cells, and your sweeps burning capabilities. Anybody can get a nice website made, show me the refinery.

4metals -

I have been petitioning for a new website since I began with Hi-Tech. It was "good enough" for a small, local refinery - but as the years have past and business has boomed, we need a site to reflect our size and capabilities. On the flip side, you are right that anyone can develop a great looking site but not be qualified to manage your account.

I would actually urge you to contact my office and mention how will not gain your business and trust due to the website. This would help me out tremendously coming from a potential client.

We invite any clients to witness the refining process from beginning to end, however I see you are not a local resident. If you are ever in Dallas, please let me know.

I am rarely at the headquarters as my Region is the Northern half of the USA, but will be in on Monday. If you can wait until then, I will snap some shots of our in-house refinery (as we have a separate location that does the Scraps, sweeps, polishings, filters, and ILBs of metal) - along with our stone removal facility, XRF machines, etc. etc.

Thank you for your honesty. I hope to show my value to your, and this forums, refining needs.

Miguel

I actually gave Miguel a call and talked to his bosses and had a very enjoyable chat--I can tell they enjoy their profession! Their operation is 4-5 years old and employs dozens of employees based on my conversations and research. Substantial growth like that is only possible with good client service.

They do in fact refine as far as I can tell in my conversations with them. It's not uncommon to have offices and refineries separate for insurance purposes (that and it makes the HVAC easier!).

Miguel,

4metals has been a consultant in this business for many years and was invited to moderate on this forum because of his expertise in many different types of refining. The companies he's served would probably be very familiar to you. If anything, I suggest you fellows retain him so that you may take your business internationally and improve your protocols still further. Dallas is a very competitive area for refining, with 7 or 8 moderate size refiners/consolidators in your area.

Being new here, I can't imagine that you've read all the threads and biographies, but I think most everyone on the moderation team has been involved in a refinery at some level--from owners/operators, to consultants, to brokers, to lowly chemists like myself :), we're an eclectic bunch. Harold and Chris alone [Harold V and goldsilverpro] bring over 60+ years (if not more) of collective experience. If you can refine it, they've done it. There's also quite a few users here that don't post much or at all but represent a lot of the bigger refiners (i.e. there's a guy from JM and a guy from Republic, I think OPM is on here too, as well as a fellow from the So Accurate Group). Your neighbors, ARA are represented on here as well. That said, welcome to the fold. I'm sure you'll learn things here that can be passed on to your own chemists.

Cheers,

Lou

Lou -

Thank you very much for the kind words. I am glad that my boss, Amir, was able to fully illustrate our services and from my understand we may be doing some business in the near future. I look forward to proving myself and Hi-Tech to you.

I can appreciate the users/members hesitation in shifting refiners, yet it is my job to market and gain that trust in several different avenues (ie, internet, expos, cold calls, etc). There are SEVERAL great refiners out there, and I am sure many are present on this forum. None the less, I challenge you to test our services, our assay results, the level of customer service and the passion we possess for an extraordinary experience.

Miguel

4metals -

Can you imagine that it's been this long since I have actually been able to make it back to the refinery? Yet, as promised, here are few shots of our refinery.

Since the last time I have actively posted, our rates for settlement have increased:

Gold -
50+ oz 99% with silver alloy content at 85%
20-49.99oz 99% of gold spot
5-20 oz 98.5% of gold spot
0-5 oz 98% of gold spot

Silver -
100+ oz 95% of silver spot
0-99.99% oz 92% of silver spot

Platinum -
10 oz 95% of plat. spot
0-9.99 92% of plat. spot

Hi-Tech PMR and I are committed to providing top quality experiences to you each and every time we do business.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email with any questions.

Kindest Regards,

Miguel A. Rosas
Regional Sales Manager
Hi-Tech Precious Metals & Refinery
www.hitechpmr.com
13620 Gamma Rd.
Dallas, Texas 75244
Email: [email protected]
Office: (972) 239-0597
Mobile: (214) 629-3093
Fax: (972) 239-0598

Attachments

• DSC04359.JPG
    DSC04359.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 526
  • DSC03293.JPG
    DSC03293.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 526
  • DSC03433.JPG
    DSC03433.JPG
    685.8 KB · Views: 526
  • 1 (2).JPG
    1 (2).JPG
    783.5 KB · Views: 526
  • Building Hi-tech.jpg
    Building Hi-tech.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 526
Goldenchild-

I'm sure you have have heard the saying - Go big or Go home....

Well, in Texas they take it very seriously. =)

That's a comparatively small setup :) I do like the front ports though. I can't believe you're using magnetic stirring!

When you move to a jacketed, steam-fed Pfaulder or pivot flip horizontal ambi, that's when it's major leagues.

Beats my cast iron skillet!. 8)

I believe a tilt-pour furnace would make handling of the melt easier. Is that like a 100 Kg crucible full of metal up in the air?. :shock:

Looks like a #90.

My tilting furnace will use a #80 SiC crucible. It's mostly for silver. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's operational in mid-June.

Lou -

I was limited to what I am allowed to show for proprietary reasons - can't show everything we utilize, sorry. I assure you our three main locations have state of the art technologies for accurate and timely refining services.

Paul -

We will refine all DISASSEMBLED computer parts containing precious metal. (Ie don't send us a tower and expect us to take it apart for you, that's not what we do)

HAuCl4 -

Yes sir!!! =)

qst42know -

Thank you sir!!

I am still collecting e-scrap. What is the minimum quantity you can reasonably set up to refine? Will you refine for a percentage with a return of PM's to the sender or is it strictly a cash return?
Mark

MiguelRosas said:
Lou -

I was limited to what I am allowed to show for proprietary reasons - can't show everything we utilize, sorry.

Here is my proprietary gold refinery: :lol:

Attachments

• proprietary.jpg
    proprietary.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 344
Looks to me like a standard off the shelf Italimpianti gold refining plant. It is nice equipment however. Miguel's picture with the yellow heating mantles, not the cast iron pot!

4metals said:
Looks to me like a standard off the shelf Italimpianti gold refining plant. It is nice equipment however. Miguel's picture with the yellow heating mantles, not the cast iron pot!

:lol: 8) :shock:

Attachments

• upgrade.jpg
    upgrade.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 302
Back