• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS or WTT - Glassware

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snoman701

I have three 29/42 Liebig Condensers. Column length is approximately 24". Non-Chinese glassware.

I also have three 24/40 + vacuum, 150 mL or so, buechner fritted funnels. Non-Chinese as well.

I need a 24/40 column.

Prices will be better than Ebay buy it now for comparable quality, I just haven't determined what those are yet.

The frit on these is very non-fritlike....it's almost like a filter instead of a frit. F stands for Fine according to ebay.

I have the three Fines and one Coarse, as well as the non-vac one.

$25 ea/shipped as long as I can ship them for under $8
$20 on the non-vac

The liebigs...around $25 ea, but I have to calculate shipping since it will be an odd package size.

paypal only for your protection.

I'll list these on Ebay probably Sunday at 2x that price. Like I said, I didn't pay much for them, but I did blow my Christmas stash on them, so I'm hoping to recoup some of that, lest my wife is going to be very upset getting funnels & beakers for Christmas.

Attachments

• P1410437.JPG
    P1410437.JPG
    299 KB · Views: 69
  • P1410438.JPG
    P1410438.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 69
How big of a 24/40 condenser do you need and what type?

I could come off a condenser for the filter funnels. We use those all the time and break them all the time.

Lou

Back