• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Trade Mint Fresh 999 1 oz rounds for your scrap silver

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my silver coins from a scrap silver trade with Jay! They're beautiful! 8)

Thanks you Scrapman!
Phil

Attachments

• Silver 002.JPG
    Silver 002.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,770
Just completed deal #3 with Jay, and I couldn't be happier. Completely straight ahead, rapid, fine merchandise, exactly as pictured. My highest kudos!

I know this is my first post so I don't have any "street cred" on GRF yet but I wanted to post that my recent deal with Scrapman was a great experience. I got my rounds this week and they are beautiful. Thanks!

scrapman1077 and other member,

Is this the only 3 kinds you have? I'm looking for the Buffalo Nickel, Mercury Dime and the Peace Silver Dollar to complete my set of Silver Rounds .999. The other Silver Rounds .999 are Incuse Indian 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 and 1 troy ounce.

Jack

Scrapman1077, I just mailed out my silver & gold to you. I also sent you a PM.

Kevin

My silver arrived today,

Thanks Scrapman1077

Kevin

Attachments

• silver-rounds.jpg
    silver-rounds.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 231
rewalston said:
aw man :( shipping would suck from Canada :(. Not that I have any sterling or well any silver right now but still...

crawls back to my corner

Rusty

Well i just shippet from Denmark- that's not cheap!

Back