999.9 Good Delivery Standard

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starbullion

We have in stock both refined 999.9 and unrefined gold 22karat, 93-94 % purity.

Product can be delivered to any location via our secured courier or can be purchased in person from our Singapore office.

We welcome your purchase enquiries.
Thank you

Attachments

• 1KG BAR CERT STARBULLION (1).png
    1KG BAR CERT STARBULLION (1).png
    403.2 KB · Views: 1
Will I need popcorn?
Yes, you will...

Its an old traditional company ... :)))) ...with 300year experience in bullion refining and selling. Most of their customers are rich nigerian princes and african diamant dealers... :))))))))..... BUT now you can also benefit from buying 22k gold at half the spot... :)))) (this is a paid advertisment, yes paid if you take the bait)

Some more info below... :))))))))

Domain:
starbulliongold.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registered On:
2023-07-13

Expires On:
2024-07-13

Updated On:
2023-07-13

clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Name Servers:
ns45.domaincontrol.com
ns46.domaincontrol.com

Last edited:

Product can be delivered to any location via our secured courier or can be purchased in person from our Singapore office.

Thank you
How about this?

Attachments

• UAE certificate check.png
    UAE certificate check.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 0

Thank you

I’ll bite: what does the “999.9” indicate? I can understand “.9999” as purity, but there’s no 999.9% pure and fractional purity always has the decimal point in front of the first number.

Do scammers do this to provide deniability? — “your honor, only a fool would buy a gold bar with this kind of gibberish on it — it’s obviously just for novelty and gag use.

99.99 is actually the percent number if % is used. Or .9999 without the % symbol. Percent is parts per hundred.

999.9 is actually the parts per thousand way of saying it. And the symbol is ‰

But good delivery status from LBMA is only .995. So even if the 999.9 was a typo (probably was) the use of good delivery in the topic was misleading.

edited to add the symbol for parts per 1000. Available on my Mac, who knew?

Last edited:
I guess the OP starbullion quickly sensed we saw right through the scam. He didn't even come back to try to defend his (indefensible) position.

But maybe he learned a few things so his next attempt will be better!

I guess the OP starbullion quickly sensed we saw right through the scam. He didn't even come back to try to defend his (indefensible) position.

But maybe he learned a few things so his next attempt will be better!
He was here for 12 minutes so he did not even stay long enough to read any replies.
I think this is more or less a drive by posting.

99.99 is actually the percent number if % is used. Or .9999 without the % symbol. Percent is parts per hundred.

999.9 is actually the parts per thousand way of saying it. And the symbol is ‰

But good delivery status from LBMA is only .995. So even if the 999.9 was a typo (probably was) the use of good delivery in the topic was misleading.

edited to add the symbol for parts per 1000. Available on my Mac, who knew?
I would like to make only one comment here. The London Good Delivery specifies a minimum purity acceptable purity of refined gold to be a minimum 995 PPT fine and not only 995 PPT fineness.

The photo and certificate are a doctored version of the ABC Bullion i kilo bar made in Australia. We are a close associate and purchase a lot of these.

Attachments

• GA1KG-2-p-c-1.jpg
    GA1KG-2-p-c-1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0
Back