Lizards are drinking my HCL

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badman

I put a pie plate of HCL outside a few days ago and i've found that Lizards were coming out in the droves to drink it. I feel bad if i've accidentally destroyed one or a few. Never leave stuff outside uncovered because we shouldn't be hurting our animal friends. From now on i'm pouring everything back immediately into the jug it came from after i'm finished using it.

I put a pie plate of HCL outside a few days ago and i've found that Lizards were coming out in the droves to drink it. I feel bad if i've accidentally destroyed one or a few. Never leave stuff outside uncovered because we shouldn't be hurting our animal friends. From now on i'm pouring everything back immediately into the jug it came from after i'm finished using it.
All chemicals must be covered.
And I do not think they drank it, most likely they were feeding on the insects falling in to it.
Anyway the result is the same.

For some crazy reason spiders seem to love drowning themselves in Cyanide solutions. whether it's the alkalinity that attracts them or otherwise I'm not sure but they migrate towards them...

Covering it should fix the problem, I read acidic atmosphere works against viruses hehe.
For some crazy reason spiders seem to love drowning themselves in Cyanide solutions. whether it's the alkalinity that attracts them or otherwise I'm not sure but they migrate towards them...
Good to know.

Back