Lazersteve's DVDs Q & A

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of Steve’s PGMs DVD they have would like to sell ? PM me please
I have pm and sent email to Steve but no reply.

Cheers

I no longer send DVDs to international countries except for Canada.

I have replied to all of your emails and refunded all payments within 48 hours of the payments being made. Check your Paypal statements if you did not get my personal email. I also always include a note in the Paypal refund form.

Note to all international buyers:

If you do not see a shipping charge on your order, the ordered will be refunded in full.

I had to stop shipping to countries outside of North America. To save me the headache of dealing with international package tracking issues, I made a decision not to ship outside of North America.
Where can we buy this dvd in 2023?

I replied to your PM. I still sell the DVDs anyone' interested can email me [email protected] for purchasing details

Steve
As an update to this thread to summarize the current status of things related to my DVD sales.

1) No international orders except to Canada due to the lack of reliable tracking and delivery of the parcel once it leaves the US borders.

2) My new website is under construction with no definite completion date due to my limited free time at this point in my life.

3) [email protected] is the only address that I check daily and is where all order requests should be sent.

4) If you want to order send me an email with the titles you want and your PayPal email address as well as your mailing address. I will send you a PayPal invoice from there. I make each DVD as it is ordered so typical orders ship in 2-3 days after payment clears.

5) Each DVD is $30 plus a flat rate shipping of $10 for 1 to 5 DVDs shipped to continental US only (no international orders).

6) Prior to his passing Chris Owen (GSP ..R.I.P.) entrusted me with the sale of his extremely informative refining book. I will be handling the sale of that material as well as per his wishes. It is delivered in email format.

Steve

Back