I started another aqua regia gold recovery process today

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you read the links we gave you??
I do not believe so because all you doing is wrong.
AR can not be used with ore, to dangerous and too costly.
Sodium Carbonate i used for pH adjustment not dropping Gold.

So stop what you are doing and start to study!
I love experiment and that is what I am doing. I use sodium carbonate just to see what will comes out and I am not asking people to do the same thing, I am only posting my progress. As for learning yes I am ready to learn new things that was why I joined this group. Thanks for the advice

I love experiment and that is what I am doing. I use sodium carbonate just to see what will comes out and I am not asking people to do the same thing, I am only posting my progress. As for learning yes I am ready to learn new things that was why I joined this group. Thanks for the advice
What is the point of learning if you get killed or disabled in the process?
You really NEED to know what is in your "ore" before subjecting it to acids.
And what do you do with your waste?

What is the point of learning if you get killed or disabled in the process?
You really NEED to know what is in your "ore" before subjecting it to acids.
And what do you do with your waste?
Thanks alot for the advice and I really appreciate you for caring. This process can only work for gold and I will post the final results after 3 days, because I am giving the solution to complete the work In 3 days. After I complete this first extraction, I am still going to use zinc to recover gold from the solution. Thanks

Thanks alot for the advice and I really appreciate you for caring. This process can only work for gold and I will post the final results after 3 days, because I am giving the solution to complete the work In 3 days. After I complete this first extraction, I am still going to use zinc to recover gold from the solution. Thanks
STOP what you are doing and start reading.
Even your recovery plans are wrong!!!!!

I love experiment and that is what I am doing.
Please explain your process of experimentation. An experiment is a well thought out plan usually based on science. How is your plan laid out and what is it based on?

Edited for spelling

STOP what you are doing and start reading.
Even your recovery plans are wrong!!!!!
You are thanked (and ignored) so very much for your warnings and he will continue posting many more of these dangerous practices.

Does he actually have a question?

Back