Having an issue with Ralph Mathes AKA 'Palladium' / Aquilla Refining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after being dormant since September it would be natural to give whoever has the most ability to contact him at least a few hours don't you think?
Considering this thread was started in June, it's safe to say if anyone was going to they would've done so already. The fact that my last post before today was September is entirely irrelevant.

Last edited:
If I have an issue I have to resolve it with the one i'm having it with.
I could try to force the other party into action by many way's legal and illegal, which ways i choose is My choice.

I'm addressing your choices, not your issue with Ralph, not if what you claim is true or not. (sorry for using the word claim, don't go complaining about that please.)
Because we deal with science and facts. Some of them can not be shared without violating privacy, so please don't.
Thank you for respecting that.

You could also kidnap his family, if that is legal or wise, is another thing.

And now don't go claiming I told you to do so or that what you have done is as bad, worse or whatever compared to whatever.
Stop being insulted, start listening.

Do you want free help from members of this great forum who are not obligated to do so? Then behave! Follow the rules.

Don't complain to the cop giving you a speeding ticket while you are chasing a suspect.

We are responsible for our own actions. all of us. you, Pd, and us.
That is some backwards and twisted logic you've chosen to apply. From top to bottom... truly disturbing.

Like I said, no privacy has been violated.

Stop being insulted? That has to be the most narcissistic thing I've read all year lol.

Last edited:
We can't use that for anything here on the forum.
We merely asked/assumed you had it.
This has already been explained.
Now I have to dash to my day job or rather night job this time.
So I will not be able to address this until later.
I'm not asking anyone to use it, merely remarking upon the fact that nobody has even acknowledged its presence. Like I said, that says a lot.

Give me what is rightfully mine without a fuss and I might even do you a solid and delete my thread
Your true intentions revealed: Character murder followed by Blackmail. That's not awful in any way, right? Well let me tell you: this is not the place for that.

My god you people are awful.
Push and get pushed back. You were on track until 2-Sept. Today it went south. I think you are the only one responsible for this thread.

edited to remove comments that were moved to a different thread - FrugalRefiner

Last edited by a moderator:
Your true intentions revealed: Character murder followed by Blackmail. That's not awful in any way, right? Well let me tell you: this is not the place for that.

Push and get pushed back. You were on track until 2-Sept. Today it went south. I think you are the only one responsible for this thread.
That’s not blackmail you goof, that’s a courtesy. A courtesy that he isn’t owed. Thanks for another unfounded accusation.

My god you just double and triple down.

Have you ever been psychologically evaluated?

edited to remove comments that were moved to a different thread - FrugalRefiner

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s not blackmail you goof, that’s a courtesy. A courtesy that he isn’t owed. Thanks for another unfounded accusation.

My god you just double and triple down.

Have you ever been psychologically evaluated?
STOP THIS NOW!!!
We do not delete threads here on this forum, unless they are against the law or similar.

WOW! I wake up to find this thread has exploded this morning with people insulting each other.

I have temporarily locked this thread to give people some time to cool down. When I unlock it, I expect everyone to behave according to the rules.
Thanks Dave, I did not think about that option.

I hate locking threads. The emotions and issues that lead to them being locked usually just bubble up somewhere else in another thread at another time. So I am going to unlock it in the hope that tempers have cooled and all our valued members can continue any comments they feel they need to make in compliance with our rules. If you are not familiar with them, you should review them in Forum Rules.

Near the end of this thread, we had a member named Imalwaysañgie69 who joined in with some alarming comments that were not related to the original subject of this thread. I have moved those posts, and responses to them, to a new thread, Imalwaysañgie69 moved from Having an issue with Ralph Mathes AKA 'Palladium' / Aquilla Refining. There were a couple of posts that responded to Angie's issues as well as the subject of this thread. I have included those posts in both threads, and edited out comments that were not on the topic of each thread.

Now, back to the subject of this thread. It was created by Binshou because he entered into an agreement with Ralph Mathes, aka Palladium, to toll refine some material for him. Unfortunately, that deal has not turned out as hoped, and Binshou has lost contact with Palladium. Palladium has not been on the forum since February. Binshou provided a number of messages between he and Palladium in which Palladium provided a series of reasons he hadn't completed the refine.

Binshou was hoping for some help in contacting Palladium to try to resolve the problem. It seems no one has been able to make contact with Palladium. That's where we are now.

In the For Sale, Trade & Wanted section, we detailed the pitfalls and precautions one can take before entering into a refining agreement with another forum member. If those cautions are heeded, and the proper documentation collected, any discrepancies can be addressed legally. The owners of this forum and the moderators cannot, and will not, side with either party or allow this, or any other, thread to cause animosity between members. For this reason, this thread was locked.

In unlocking it, I expect any comments to be in furtherance of the above stated goals. Keep any comments in compliance with forum rules. This warning applies to everyone. Any violations will result in a quick response from the moderating team.

Dave

I contacted the Gadsden police department and as a result felony charges for grand theft/theft by deception are now pending. The officer also noted several other charges against Mr. Mathes including sexual misconduct and terroristic threatening. Classy.

Binshou, thanks for the update. But, again, please keep your comments on the topic of your transaction with Palladium, and refrain from editorializing with comments to his character. This is your final warning.

Dave

Understood. Forgive me, the treatment I received by your moderators yesterday (also against your rules but went unmentioned/unpunished) has left me bitter and disgusted. For that reason it's a little difficult to take the rules or them seriously.

They are not my moderators or my rules. You will take them seriously regardless of how bitter or disgusted you may be, or your membership will be terminated.

Dave

In the For Sale, Trade & Wanted section, we detailed the pitfalls and precautions one can take before entering into a refining agreement with another forum member. If those cautions are heeded, and the proper documentation collected, any discrepancies can be addressed legally.
I looked in that section of the website ... i didn't see pinned info pertaining to documentation/writing of contracts/agreements as described above .... then read the subject lines going aprox. 10 pages deep in that section, still didn't see info pertaining to documentation/writing of contracts/agreements ..... did i miss a specific post containing said documentation referred to above?

I looked in that section of the website ... i didn't see pinned info pertaining to documentation/writing of contracts/agreements as described above .... then read the subject lines going aprox. 10 pages deep in that section, still didn't see info pertaining to documentation/writing of contracts/agreements ..... did i miss a specific post containing said documentation referred to above?
As per the rules, please keep your comments on the topic of my transaction with Palladium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back