Greetings

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFT

With the passing of my father I have been named executor of the family estate. One of our properties has approximately 900,000 tons of slag containing precious metals. Interested parties please reach out. Regards, ED

Attachments

• GRC Pwdr 1 8x10 prnt.JPG
    GRC Pwdr 1 8x10 prnt.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
With the passing of my father I have been named executor of the family estate. One of our properties has approximately 900,000 tons of slag containing precious metals. Interested parties please reach out. Regards, ED
Welcome to us.
What does the picture show?
Is it from the said slags?
Where do the slag come from (process).
Do you have an Assay?

Welcome to us.
What does the picture show?
Is it from the said slags?
Where do the slag come from (process).
Do you have an Assay?
The slag deposit is the remains of 3-4 smelters from about 1880 -1920. We have done testing, as you know slag is not ore (heated up once). On average it has about 3 oz of gold equivalent. But interested parties would need to do their own testing, we are looking to sell the slag (900,000 tons) right off a main highway, not the land (on about 5 acres).

The slag deposit is the remains of 3-4 smelters from about 1880 -1920. We have done testing, as you know slag is not ore (heated up once). On average it has about 3 oz of gold equivalent. But interested parties would need to do their own testing, we are looking to sell the slag (900,000 tons) right off a main highway, not the land (on about 5 acres).
Ok, then you will have to see if someone will chime in.
Wrong continent and way too much for me.
Good luck.

Hi
Hello Ed woold like to speak with you about the slag Please call Brian 780-603-7267

Back