Crystaline pattern on poured bars

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took 4 bars to a PM buyer yesterday and his gun said 99.99 on 3 of them poured from crystals and 99.95 on one poured from cement. I wasn't selling, I was looking for more sterling!

I just missed a big lot of sterling he had. He had just the day before sent it off to trade for silver coins. He said he would sell the silver coins in less than a week. That tells you something about the market right now. He had zero, zilch, nada, bullion of any kind yesterday. He said no one was bringing it in now to sell and whenever someone did, it would sell within 24 hrs.

Mike

mikeinkaty said:
I took 4 bars to a PM buyer yesterday and his gun said 99.99 on 3 of them poured from crystals and 99.95 on one poured from cement. I wasn't selling, I was looking for more sterling!

I just missed a big lot of sterling he had. He had just the day before sent it off to trade for silver coins. He said he would sell the silver coins in less than a week. That tells you something about the market right now. He had zero, zilch, nada, bullion of any kind yesterday. He said no one was bringing it in now to sell and whenever someone did, it would sell within 24 hrs.

Mike
That definitely tells us all something. And that is, people are stocking up on silver. Silver may soon enough become the new gold.

Kevin

testerman said:
mikeinkaty said:

Mike
That definitely tells us all something. And that is, people are stocking up on silver. Silver may soon enough become the new gold.

Kevin
He can't keep gold or platinum in stock either. I could have bought some platinum from him last month and passed it up. Was a good price too.

Back