• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coils / Transformers?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claudie

Anyone have a need for one or more of these?
IMAG1457.jpg

IMAG1458.jpg

IMAG1459.jpg

The quarter is there for size comparison.

I would list those biggies on ebay, if you sell there. Look up "Amveco toroid". Those 8000 VA (8 kilowatts) ones might be $500+ things even at ebay prices. # 2 AWG wire coming out, holy ******! And you have the tie down straps, too. Those would be astounding items for building a humongous rectifier. Be a shame to scrap them but they are worth something in scrap, too. The condition of the leads and the lack of discoloring on the wrapping makes think they've never been installed.

I don't use ebay. It usually gives me more problems than it's worth. :|
I know a feller local that may be interested if I can find him. I really don't want to scrap them as I know they are sometimes hard to find. Just thought I would offer them here first, if no one wants them, I may throw them in a corner somewhere for a while. I have 4 of them, all the same.

(HJB364)
TRF#27360G

They weigh 120 pounds 12 ounces EACH.
It was about all my wife could do to move them, now that I know how heavy they are, I will probably help her next time. :|

@Claudie: If you dont like to sell it trough ebay by yourself, there are so called trading agents who will do that for you for a commission. They can be found all over your country:
http://ebaytradingassistant.com/directory/index.php?page=home

I didn't know such services existed! :shock: I wouldn't use one anyway but the closest one to me is 150 miles away. :|

EDIT: Spelling

Back