• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Adexec Gold Mining

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adexec Gold Mining is a trading company that deals in precious metal. My company specialized in trading in Gold-Bars. I'm looking for buyers that can close deals earlier as my goal is to provide utmost satisfaction and deliver total trust to our clients through our refinery to enable the buyer to confide in me.

I also available to sign a long term contract agreement with any interested buyer for an agreed time period supply. I supply directly to the buyers destination when the need arises, am ready to work with any buyer or Agent interested etc.

Best Regards,
Mr.Gibson Adjei.

Adexec Gold Mining.
No 28 Palace Town, Takwa-Ghana
Western Region.
Tel\ Whatsapp: +233 50 942 4032
email: [email protected]

Adexec Gold Mining is a trading company that deals in precious metal. My company specialized in trading in Gold-Bars. I'm looking for buyers that can close deals earlier as my goal is to provide utmost satisfaction and deliver total trust to our clients through our refinery to enable the buyer to confide in me.

I also available to sign a long term contract agreement with any interested buyer for an agreed time period supply. I supply directly to the buyers destination when the need arises, am ready to work with any buyer or Agent interested etc.

Best Regards,
Mr.Gibson Adjei.

Adexec Gold Mining.
No 28 Palace Town, Takwa-Ghana
Western Region.
Tel\ Whatsapp: +233 50 942 4032
email: [email protected]
This post is in the wrong section.
I will move it.

Back