Gold Refiner from Pakistan

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mystery of how gold is dissolved using only has been solved in a related thread. It is a consensus of professionals who suspect that the OP’s nitric acid is contaminated with chloride compounds (contaminated in light of the OP’s assertion of “only Nitric”

So, no magic, and chemistry science wins again.
I'm not entirely sure the OP in that thread agrees, but there are some language barriers though.
So who knows. It is actually enough with some ordinary table salt, I believe.

Hello Raja Mohsin
In inquartation method, you can solve silver and copper.
I will explain you two things which is you already know but you dont want to tell here.

I respect that but i will explain my experience. Not yours.

I used this xrf once, my previous job was training customers. Anyway there are programs to ''not show this metal on report'' option. That is one example that. Maybe its really pure i dont know.

You may refine perfectly inquartation method to remove other metals such as silver and copper maybe other metals too, after you take the metal powder, you wash with nitric acid wash with other chemicals (you can tell us its already written in Hoke).
So, it shows some xrf which is not expensive ones. Shows 99.99%. But same gold with Niton XL3+Goldd device definetly not 99.99%.
In pakistan, there are no so much refiner like india or dubai.
So, We can believe you made 99.99% but i think its not possible my friend. Just because cheap XRF device (15-20K Euros) shows 99.99% doesnt mean it is pure. Once you wanted to produce grams on that, after laminating you will see my point.

You write on this forum people is like born yesterday. We respect your work, you should respect us.
You joined on 11 Jan 2024, and i think you didnt read all the topics. Please read them first because your process maybe already used by some of members maybe 5 years ago.
Thank you

Edit is only for correction my sentence.
I am here for learning more in gold refining etc like aqua regia etc

If the bars in the bag are his end product, they are not 999. And if the assay is expressed as .999 as well as 23.97 karat, they don't match. 23.97 karat is .99875 which is it? Why do they provide assays in % and in karat if they do not match?View attachment 61156edited to add a screenshot of the report so it can't be deleted.
The numbers do not add up. I agree.

Am I the only one having problems with this: or is this a normal way of assay reporting? What kind of karats are being measured here?
Picture2.png

If the bars in the bag are his end product, they are not 999. And if the assay is expressed as .999 as well as 23.97 karat, they don't match. 23.97 karat is .99875 which is it? Why do they provide assays in % and in karat if they do not match?View attachment 61156edited to add a screenshot of the report so it can't be deleted.
If it is rounded up, it may be considered 0.999 since 0.99875 is close to it.
There was a post later that also covered the precision of the XRF machines used.

The instrument is programmed to use scientific notation rounding. The numbers match in terms of "good" science.

Last edited:
The numbers do not add up. I agree.

Am I the only one having problems with this: or is this a normal way of assay reporting? What kind of karats are being measured here?
View attachment 61546
No reply or anyone able to explain this:?

Still the report says it's almost 24 karats of something, but the "gold bars" are conveniently covering that part of the text...
it's probably all just a coincidence.
but I still read very clearly in the bottom: gold rate> zero, amount of gold> zero, so what was measured in this report? silver? the bars are not numbered or linked to this report in any way. The bag lays loose on the report.

OP, can you explain this?

You will get many from pak. Saying they are best, not because of work, but because of thier cast, because they are taught that yiu are best on base of cast, its genetic error
So i am intrested to sale him out and he can charge me on 99.999 percent au , but no xrf results, an icp will work. Its an offer

No reply or anyone able to explain this:?

Still the report says it's almost 24 karats of something, but the "gold bars" are conveniently covering that part of the text...
it's probably all just a coincidence.
but I still read very clearly in the bottom: gold rate> zero, amount of gold> zero, so what was measured in this report? silver? the bars are not numbered or linked to this report in any way. The bag lays loose on the report.

OP, can you explain this?
Ok so report says,
Its been tested with name of M hanif, not by his name

Total weight= 260.14
Pure gild weight = 259.81
Impurities = 0.33
Test(dont know its fee or what) = 350
Per gram fee =30 rs
Total fee= 7804 rs
Price per gram = 0
Price of pure gold= 0

Most probably, the last two values are zero because no trade was done .

Back