wishing everyone a Merry Christmas

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4metals

Staff member
Supporting Member
Early tomorrow I will be leaving for 4 days to spend the holiday with family. My smart phone posts are not as proper as my laptop posts because either my fingers are too fat or the phones aren't as smart as we think. So I will not be posting much. I just want to say we have a good bunch here and it it is an honor to work to help keep this forum running and I'm looking forward to more of the same in 2024. Merry Christmas to my friends across the globe!

Early tomorrow I will be leaving for 4 days to spend the holiday with family. My smart phone posts are not as proper as my laptop posts because either my fingers are too fat or the phones aren't as smart as we think. So I will not be posting much. I just want to say we have a good bunch here and it it is an honor to work to help keep this forum running and I'm looking forward to more of the same in 2024. Merry Christmas to my friends across the globe!
Hope you and everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous, Safe New Year!!

Back