• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

buy gold filled

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAN

anybody want to buy gold filled I have a bunch and its to cold to work here so Ill sell and wait til spring gets here in about 2 months..... $25.00 a lb
Van

I sent some to Steve and he said the stuff is NOT filled it is gold flash. Don't know much more than that but I do know it's not good. Is it even worth running in a cell anyone? THANKS BIG TIME TO HAROLD!!!!!! You wanna adopt me Harold? I need someone to keep me out of trouble. For those of you who might not of read his post he told me it might be flash. Never heard of it till then. I would have sold a bunch as filled and had a world of people mad at me. As it was I almost ripped Steve off.....UNINTENTIONALLY !!!!!!!!!!
Van

Just to clear things up, Van never even remotely tried to rip me off, VERY far from it. He was totally honest up front and even sent me the entire load as a 'test sample'. I offered to pay him for the test sample but he refused. Van has earned my trust from here on out.

Van, PM me and we will work out something for the 'sample'. I'm very pleased, I wish I had the benefit of a test sample for every batch of scrap I've ever bought.

I want everyone here at the forum to know...VAN IS TRUSTWORTHY!!!!

Thanks again Van, it's been fun helping solve your 'mystery'.

Your Friend,

Steve

P.S.: Check your email.

Back